My Blog List

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Variables with Kimi Werner

No this is not a Steelhead Video but there is a message in this piece that is so powerful. Please watch this 4 minute video and be reminded of our place and the environment we live in. We all have a role and a part in this world and were all connected in some way. Those of us in the outdoor lifestyle are blessed to know this. Many people who are not do not understand or share nor feel what we do! For this I feel sad for them, but I'm at peace with myself and my life.

I'm happy for the things God has provided for all of us to enjoy. Its our job and duty not to destroy it, but protect it! For this connection is food for the soul..

The Outdoor connection is where its at folks. We all really belong outside, not in!

Regards.


No comments:

Post a Comment