My Blog List

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summertime Blues

This post is titled Summertime Blues. I only say that because I'm totally Jones to pull on some chrome! While Salmon fishing on Sunday I did manage to catch a Steelhead. Well I wanna catch some more now of course. The weather this year is messing with everything. The Skamania run and even the Salmon Fishing.

The cooler temps, all the rain we have had. Its rained for 3 weeks now, really? I see this morning finally we are supposed to be rain free for the next week. I'm looking forward to this rain free period. I was beginning to think I lived in Seattle, Washington. Not knocking that state at all. They have awesome Steelhead Fishing.

I plan on hitting the water. I hope you will too and you should.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.- Ghandi

Tight Lines.

Regards.


No comments:

Post a Comment