My Blog List

Saturday, March 22, 2014

TAKE A KID FISHING!

Greetings fellow METALHEADS:

Today's Alter Call is on our Kid's! Below you will find a photo that sums it up with this generation. Man I'm sounding old aren't I? 

Oh well get get over it its a FACT of life. You get old and then you die. So while were here lets make a difference. Believe me I have 2 kids of my own and they are slaves to the technology and the gaming.

But I try to keep a balance with that and include some outdoor fun with my kids. So there you have it, I'm not going to beat a dead horse. You will notice my blog doesn't ramble on forever. Whats the point people lose interest right? I'm short and sweet and to the point. Thanks again for your support we are coming up on our 1 year anniversary.

You know what is expected of you. Get up of your butt and take a kid fishing. Trust me we will make the world a better place. 

If you don't there will be a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!



I can't wait for this DVD set to come out!






WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT THIS PLACE?




A FUNNY WITH FAMOUS DUDES!







EVER WONDER WHAT THAT BOBBIN CRADLE IS USED FOR?






FISH'ISMS






Don't forget to support our sponsors and subscribe to this BLOG at the top of this page! 

Your comments are always welcome and join us on Facebook and Twitter or give our page a share with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment